Updated: August 26, 2012
Back to Help Center Index >
Members are assigned a specific number of points each time they participate in certain Thinkfinity Community activities.
Below you will find the number of points assigned to each activity and the number of points that need to be earned to progress to the next status level.
- 1 pt - Posting or responding to a discussion
- 4 pts - Creating new document
- 4 pts - Correctly answering discussion questions (marked by person who created the discussion)
- 2 pts - Helpful responses to discussion questions (marked by person who created the discussion)
- Master - 3000 to Unbounded
- Expert - 1501 to 3000
- Apprentice - 501 to 1500
- Novice - 101 to 500
- New User - 1 to 100