10 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2010 1:31 PM by CBrown RSS

Who has joined this group?

Jane Brown Master
Currently Being Moderated

Have a virtual cup of coffee, introduce yourself, and continue to network with other Colorado educators.

• Re: Who has joined this group?
    cgasell Apprentice

My name is Crystal Gasell. I am a senior trainer for Colorado's Verizon Thinkfinity rollout program. I have been a course facilitator for the Verizon Thinkfinity for Colorado Educators course since August and will be working on some different projects beginning in April. My full time job a Integration Technology Coach at a high school in the Cherry Creek School District. I am excited about continuing our conversations in this group!

christine Apprentice

I'm not a Colorado trainer—I'm not that far away, over in California—but I just wanted to say hello and welcome to all new Colorado members! Keep us posted on how we can make this site work for you.

Markiah New User

Hi,

My name is Markiah Friedman; I can't believe I joined another online community!  This one promises, however, to be helpful as well as fun.  Thanks Jane for inviting me in.  My background includes work on the founding board of Colorado Online Learning, K-12  Science Coordinator for Thompson School District, and regional Standard and Assessment, Science Reform and Technology trainer.  I retired from the public school system after 25 years in the classroom at Loveland High School and now teach part-time at a small independent high school in Lafayette (Catalyst High School) for resilient teens. l love working one on one and in small groups with these amazing creative youth.  I also love using technology to find not only an easier but a more effective means to old things and especially to discover ways doing new things not previously possible without it.

danrmorris New User

Welcome to all of you.  I am Dan Morris and have been an educator in Colorado for 40 years.  I am currently the state leader for Colorado Thinkfinity and am also the executive director for eNetColorado which will be support the efforts of Thinkfinity in Colorado.  I have been a great advocate for the resources that Verizon Thinkfinity brings classroom teachers going back the the "early" days of MarcoPolo.

We want to build a strong presence for Verizon Thinkfinity in Colorado that can support the work of teachers and the learning for all students.

Thanks for joining "the community".

Dan

CBrown New User

Hi, I'm Colleen Brown, and I am a tech coordinator in Adams 12, in Thornton.  I am a Thinkfinity Trainer, and have faciliated one course this spring.  I'm really excited about this group and the entire Thinkfinity community. While I have a heck of a time keeping up with Twitter feeds and Classroom 2.0, I happy to have such an early start in this community and grow with it!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...