Back to Help Center Index >
To submit a grant application to the Verizon Foundation:
1. Go to www.verizonfoundation.org/login and log in. If you do not have an account, go to step 3.
2. If your organization has submitted an application to the foundation previously:
- Log in by entering the email address and password* used to submit your previous application**.
- Select Log In.
* Can't recall your password? Go to www.verizonfoundation.org/login and select the Forgotten your password? link.
** Was your previous application submitted by somebody else from your organization? Go to www.verizonfoundation.org/login and choose the Need Support link to request that a new user account be added to your organization.
3. If your organization has never submitted an application to the foundation:
- Select the First Time User link to register a new account.
4. Once you have logged in, select Start a New Application at the bottom of the Welcome page.
5. On the application type selection screen, choose the Other option and click the Submit button to proceed with the rest of your application.