For advanced users, the built in HTML editor is available and allows you to have more control over the appearance of your discussions. If you would like to wrap text around an image in a discussion or blog post you have created, follow these directions.
- Start a new discussion or blog post. Type your post and insert an image using the full editor. If you need assistance inserting an image, review the help center document How To: Insert an Image.
- Toggle the HTML editor on by selecting HTML located in the far right of the editor buttons and above the text field.
- Locate the <img tag near the beginning of the HTML code.
- Directly after the <img tag, type align="left" (or "right" depending on where you want the image).
- Return to the full editor to preview your changes by selecting Show Full Editor in the upper right corner of the editor.
- When you have completed your discussion or blog post, select Publish at the bottom of the screen.