Back to Help Center Index >
When you create a new discussion, you have the option to Mark this discussion as a Question. By marking your discussion as a question, it encourages members to answer for community points. Additionally, it helps you track answers and allows others who view your discussion to quickly locate the best answer.
If you have marked a new discussion as a question by checking the box, Mark this discussion as a Question under the title of a New Discussion post, follow the directions below for marking you discussion question as Answered.
- Locate your discussions by selecting Browse > Content from the dark red navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Filter by Authored content and select the Discussions tab across the top.
- Choose your discussion question from the list. Note: Discussion questions are marked with a blue question mark.
- If your discussion was marked as a question, you will see This question is Not Answered in red under the title of your discussion.
- Review the replies to your discussion, for each reply you can choose to select Helpful Answer or Correct Answer.
- When you mark a reply as Correct or Helpful, the reply orginator receives community points. Helpful Answers are worth 2 points and Correct Answers are worth 4 points. For more information on earning points within the community read How To: Earn Points in the Thinkfinity Community
- After you mark a reply as Correct, the original discussion post will be marked as Answered and the correct answer will appear embedded into the original question so that others can quickly locate the answer.