Back to Help Center Index >
Your Verizon Thinkfinity Community Profile is all about you. Your profile can contain a short bio, pictures, and your recent activity. Through Privacy Settings you can decide how much information you share with the community. Much of your profile is set up during the registration process, but you can always modify your information by following the directions below.
Modifying your Profile
- From the gold navigation bar at the top of the page, select My Stuff > Profile.
- Choose Edit profiles and privacy from the Actions menu on the right side of the page.
- From the Edit Profile tab, you have the opportunity to enter as much information about yourself, your school or your special areas of expertise as you might like to share with the community. However, please keep in mind that completing this information does not mean it will automatically be available for viewing by others. The privacy settings, located beneath the Privacy Settings tab, will allow you to specify exactly what information you would like to be visible and who will be able to view it.
You may return to this page and change your profile at any time.
Previewing Your Profile
Once you have changed your profile settings, it is a good idea to preview your profile as it is seen by others in the community.
- From the gold navigation bar, select My Stuff > Profile.
- Choose Edit profile and privacy from the Actions menu on the right side of the page.
- Select the Privacy Settings tab.
- Use the dropdown menu on the right side of the screen to Preview your profile as Everyone, Registered Users, Friends and Yourself.
Hint: Avoid hiding too much information about yourself. The more you share the easier it will be for other people to find you.
Viewing Other Member Profiles
If you would like to view another member's profile, simply select their name anywhere within the community. For example, if you are reading a blog post and you want to learn more about the author, click on the author's name to the right of the blog post title.
Similarly, if you are reading a discussion thread, select the picture associated with the author of a specific post to see their profile.
Additionally, you can search for members and view their profiles.