Back to Help Center Index >
One of the most powerful uses of the Verizon Thinkfinity Community is to collaborate and share with colleagues, friends and experts from around the world. In order to help the community grow, we need your support.
Below are some ways to spread the word.
Send an Invitation
- From the gold navigation bar at the top of the page, select Create New > Invitation.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite. You can copy and paste the addresses from an email list or enter them by hand.
- Select Add a personal note to personalize your invitation.
- Select Send Invitation.
Share a Discussion, Blog Post, or Document on Twitter or Facebook
Select the Twitter, Facebook, or Share icon located at the bottom right of a discussion post, blog post, or document.
- Selecting the Twitter link will take you to your Twitter profile. Sign into Twitter, modify the message if needed, and Post .
- Selecting the Facebook link will produce a popup with a link to the content and a brief description. Sign into Facebook, add a message of your own and Post .
- Use the Share icon to share the link on other sites.
Share a Discussion with a Member
- If you come across a discussion that a friend or colleague would enjoy, select Send as Email/Share with Member under Actions.
- Enter the member's username or click on Select People.
- You can modify the subject line or add a personal message.
- Select Send Email.
Follow us on Twitter or Facebook
Select the Twitter or Facebook icon located in the top right corner of the Verizon Thinkfinity Community site.
- Selecting the Twitter link will take you to the Thinkfinity Twitter profile. Sign into Twitter and then select Follow.
- Selecting the Facebook link will take you to the Thinkfinity Facebook page. Sign into Facebook and then select Like.