Updated: August 26, 2012
Back to Help Center Index >
All Verizon Thinkfinity websites are scanned every two weeks for broken links and we repair them as quickly as possible. However, as the World Wide Web is constantly changing, you may sometimes encounter broken links or error messages.
1. If you find an error message or broken link on Thinkfinity.org, please send an email to email@example.com to report the issue.
To help us fix broken links:
- please copy/paste the URL of the page where you found the link into body of your email
- provide the name of the resource or keyword(s) you used to search
To help us address error messages:
- re-create the problem (to prove that it's replicable and not a one-time issue)
- provide the URL where the issue is happening
- provide the exact wording of the error message
- tell us the day/hour of the error (so that we can look at our data records at that time)
- tell us whether you are on a PC or Mac, which browser you are using, and which version of that browser
2. If a broken link is found on one of our Content Partner websites, use the Contact link on that particular partner site to notify their webmaster.
We appreciate your feedback and help!