Back to Help Center Index >
There may be times when you have a question about a Thinkfinity Community feature, would like to notify the staff about an issue or have a general question about the community. When that occurs, there are several options within the community designed to give you easy access to help documents, community hosts and staff.
Accessing and Using the Help Center
- Select the Help Center link in the top right corner of any page in the Thinkfinity Community.
- Select the Documents tab to access a number of "How To" documents covering a wide variety of community features.
- Select the Discussions tab to browse user questions and replies. Choose Start a discussion under the Actions menu to post a new question. Community hosts monitor this area to provide assistance. Other members may also respond to your post.
Contacting Verizon Thinkfinity Staff
Use the Contact Us link to make comments or notify staff of a problem.
- Select the Contact Us link at the bottom of any Thinkfinity Community page or in the top right corner of any Thinkinity.org page to bring up a reporting form.
- Enter a subject, your message, all contact information, and provide a contact type.
- Choose General Comments from the dropdown list to provide comments about the Thinkfinity Community, report technical issues or request a change of username.
- Choose Website Feedback from the dropdown list to report a broken link or other issue with the site.
- Choose Training Question from the dropdown list to report problems specifically related to training sessions or TIMS.
3. Enter the confirmation code and select Submit.
Thank you for using these features to communicate with us. We want to guarantee you can find the help you need to use the Verizon Thinkfinity website and the Thinkfinity Community to their fullest.