Back to Help Center Index >
There may be times when you have a question about a Thinkfinity Community feature, would like to notify the staff about an issue or have a general question about the community. When that occurs, there are several options designed to give you easy access to help documents, community hosts and staff.
Accessing and Using the Help Center
Use the Help Center to review "How To" and "All About" documents listed in the Thinkfinity Community Help Index, ask a question about the use of Thinkfinity.org, or address a problem/question regarding a community feature.
- Select Help Center on the main navigation bar.
- Select Content > Documents to access a number of "How to" documents covering a wide variety of community features.
- Select Content > Discussions to browse user questions and replies.
- Return to the Help Center homepage and choose Start a discussion under the Actions menu to post a new question. Community hosts monitor this area to provide assistance. Other members may also respond to your post.
Contacting Verizon Thinkfinity Staff
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to communicate with the staff.
- Send an email to: email@example.com
- Enter a subject, your message and contact information.
- Report technical issues
- Request a change of username
- Report a broken link
- Report an error message
Thank you for using these features to communicate with us. We want to guarantee you can find the help you need to use Thinkfinity.org to its fullest.