Back to Help Center Index >
Community members can use discussion questions to share ideas and resources, provide useful advice, share an opinion or ask questions. These discussions are asynchronous, so you can post anytime, from anywhere and there are always community members willing to offer advice, make a suggestion or just lend an ear.
If you would like to better understand how to respond to a discussion that was started by someone else, check out the Help Center document, How To: Participate in Discussions.
If you have a question or idea and want to share, read the directions below on how to start a new discussion.
Directions: Starting a Discussion
- From the gold navigation bar at the top of the page, select Create New > Discussion.
- A drop down menu will appear asking you to select a location to post your discussion.
- Once you have selected a location to post your discussion, it will automatically direct you to a New Discussion.
- Enter a title for your discussion in the form of a question.
- If the discussion is a question with a specific answer you. may select the option to Mark this discussion as a Question. When you select the answer that you think is correct, that will end your discussion.
- Enter your discussion content and select tag words for your discussion.
Note: Think of a tag as a simple category name. You can categorize your documents, discussions, and blog posts with any word or words that make sense. People can also search using tags.
- When complete, select Post Message at the bottom of the page.
Read more on How To: Write Questions that Stimulate Discussion