Updated: August 15, 2012
Back to Help Center Index >
Community members can use discussions to share ideas and resources, provide useful advice, share an opinion, or ask questions. These discussions are asynchronous, so you can post anytime, from anywhere, and there are always community members willing to offer advice, make a suggestion, or just lend an ear.
If you have a question or idea and want to share, check out How To: Start a Discussion.
If you would like to respond to a discussion that was started by someone else, follow the directions below.
There are several ways to locate discussions within the Verizon Thinkfinity Community.
- View What We're Talking About on the Thinkfinity homepage.
- Use the Search Community search field to locate discussions by keywords.
- Select Browse > Content on the dark red navigation bar at the top of the page. Then, filter content by Discussions.
- Visit the Community Hub. This community is very active, and it is a great place to find links to other conversations of interest.
Reading and Replying to Discussions
- To read a discussion, click on the title of the discussion. Replies to a discussion are listed below the initial post. The date of the post can be found in the upper left corner of the discussion window next to the member's username. Feel free to reply to discussions from any time period. By replying, it will bump the discussion to the top of the list and may catch some other member's attention.
- To reply to a discussion post, select Reply in the bottom right of the discussion window, write your reply, and select Add Reply. Your reply will appear in the list of replies below the initial post.
Viewing Your Recent Discussions
If you have posted a discussion question or replied to a discussion question, a history of your posts can be found by going to User Profile. To view your profile, select your name in the dark red navigation bar at the top of the page. From your profile, you can view all the content you have created within the Thinkfinity Community.