Updated: August 19, 2012
Back to Help Center Index >
An announcement is a feature for groups within the Verizon Thinkfinity Community. Group members can post an announcement that is displayed as a banner at the top of the group's page.
You may decide to use announcements to to provide time-sensitive information to members of your group. Note: Announcements are not saved once they are deleted.
- Navigate to your group page using search or by selecting Places from the main navigation bar near the top of the page. Note: You must be an owner of a group to create an announcement.
- Under the Manage menu (upper right corner of the group page), select Announcements.
- Enter your announcement details.
- Use the Active Date and Expires fields to specify when the announcement will become active and when it is to expire. By default an announcement will become active immediately.
- Select Post Announcement.
Your announcement will now be displayed as a banner at the top of the group's page. If you would like to modify your announcement, select Show Details on the right side of the banner and then select Edit.