Updated: August 22, 2012
Back to Help Center Index >
As the group owner, you can manage the blog posts in your group. You can edit, publish and delete posts as well as manage comments and modify feed preferences.
Managing Blog Posts
- Navigate to your group's Overview page and select Manage > Blog from the main group navigation bar to open the Blog Management page.
- The Blog Management page provides you with a summary overview of your blog including recent activity, comments, and trackbacks.
- On the right side of the Blog Management page, under Manage, select Posts.
- This is a list of all the posts to your group's blog. Edit any post by clicking on the name of the post. A green checkmark next to the blog post title means that the post is published.
- To publish or delete a post, click the checkbox to the right of the post title and then select Publish or Delete at the bottom of the page.
Changing Blog Options
- On the right side of the Blog Management page, under Manage, select Options.
- Change options as desired:
- Comments: If selected, comments must be approved before being published. There is also an option for notifying authors of new comments.
- Feed Preferences: If enabled, members can subscribe to the blog feed using their favorite RSS reader.
- Content: Select between publishing full posts or just short excerpts in your feed.
- On the right side of the Blog Management page, under Manage, select Comments. This is a list of all the comments to your group's blog. The status of each comment is shown in the third column, under Status.
- A green check means the comment is published
- A yellow exclamation point shows the comment is awaiting moderator approval.
- Use the icons under the Actions column to view, edit, or delete comments.