Updated: August 15, 2012
Back to Help Center Index >
By adding your colleagues as friends, you can follow their activity within the community, get updates when they share something new or add to the discussion, and access their profile and resources.
Follow the directions below to add a colleague as a friend within the Verizon Thinkfinity Community.
Adding a Friend
- From the Browse tab in the red navigation bar at the top of the page, select People.
- Using the filters and sort to locate your colleague. Click on his or her picture to view their profile.
- To add your colleague as a friend, select Add as Friend in the upper right hand corner of their profile page.
- Your friend request will need to be approved and confirmed by your colleague.
Removing a Friend
If you decide to remove a friend, you may do so easily following these steps.
- View your profile by clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- From your user profile, select Friends and then locate the friend you wish to remove from the list.
- Click the settings wheel in the lower right hand corner of their picture and select Remove as Friend.
A person has to accept your friend request in order to show up under Friends in your profile.