By adding your colleagues as friends, you can follow their activity within the community, get updates when they share something new or add to the discussion, and access to their profile and resources.
Follow the directions below to add a colleague as a friend within the Verizon Thinkfinity Community.
Adding a friend
- From the Browse All tab in the gold navigation bar at the top of the page, select People.
- Using the filter on the right hand side of the screen, locate your colleague. Once you have found a colleague, click on his/her image. This will bring up the member's profile.
- To add your colleague as a friend, select Add as Friend under Actions on the right hand side of their profile page.
- Add a personal note in the box provided, then select Send Friend Request.
Removing a friend
If you decide to remove a friend, you may do so easily following these steps.
- From the My Stuff tab in the gold navigation bar at the top of the page, select Friends.
- Locate the friend you wish to remove from the list.
- Select Remove on the right hand side of his/her name.
A person has to accept your friend request in order to show up under My Stuff > Friends.