Updated: August 15, 2012
Back to Help Center Index >
By adding your colleagues as friends, you can follow their activity within the community, get updates when they share something new or add to a discussion, and access their profile and resources.
Follow the directions below to add a colleague as a friend within the Thinkfinity Community.
Adding a Friend
- Select Browse > People on the dark red navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Using the filters, sort to locate your colleague. Click on his or her avatar (picture) to view his/her profile.
- To add your colleague as a friend, select Add as friend in the upper right corner of his/her profile page.
- Your friend request will need to be approved and confirmed by your colleague.
Removing a Friend
If you decide to remove a friend, you may do so easily following these steps.
- View your profile by clicking on your name in the dark red navigation bar at the top of the page.
- From your user profile, select Friends and locate the friend you wish to remove from the list.
- Select Remove as friend and confirm.
A person has to accept your friend request in order to show up under Friends in your profile.