The Verizon Thinkfinity Community is an exciting place for educators, parents, and anyone interested in educational topics to come together, collaborate, and exchange ideas. Share this amazing resource with others—it only takes a moment to invite your friends and colleagues to join.
Follow the directions below to invite people to join the community.
- From the Create New tab in the gold navigation bar at the top of the page, choose Invitation.
- In the e-mail field, enter the e-mail address of the person you want to invite. Tap the space bar to add additional email addresses.
- Include a personal note if you like and select Send Invitation.
You'll also find a link, Invite Friends to Thinkfinity, in the Action Menu at the right side of many pages. To find this like
- From the Communities dropdown in the gold navigation bar, choose any community
- From the My Stuff tab in the gold navigation bar at the top of the page, choose Profile
If you are a member of a group in the community, you can use the link Invite people to join this group to invite members or non-members to join that specific group (non-members will need to register before joining).
People you invite receive only one e-mail invitation from the Community.