Do you know what today is?
Along with it being a WONDER Wednesday, it is also Digital Learning Day!
(But don't worry you can still learn tomorrow and all the other days too!)
In celebration of both of these things, I am going to share 12 Digital Wonders I found on Wonderopolis!
- Do Photographers Still Use Darkrooms? (#547)
- How Do You Listen to Music? (#1008)
- How Are Sound Effects Made? (#950)
- How Do You Capture Memories? (#1127)
- When is Technology Old? (#883)
- What Does It Mean to Go Viral? (#754)
- What Can You Discover at the Library? (#924)
- How Do Touch Screens Work? (#420)
- What is High Definition? (#446)
- What is the Smallest Computer? (#292)
- What is a Mouse? (#206)
- How Does a Camera Work? (#91)
There are so many more learning opportunities on Wonderopolis and all around us!
I challenge you to go wonder, learn, and share!